All our pitches are fully serviced.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large pitches, approximately 10m x 10m
- 16 amp electric supply
- Television aerial socket
- Drinking water supply
- Grey waste water disposal drain
- Both grass and hard standing pitches
- Hard standing suitable for pegging down both awnings and tents
- Mainly level, sheltered park
Use your fingertips on the 360 tour below to look around the super pitch.
Use your mouse on the 360 tour below to look around the super pitch.
Luxury Facility Block
Our facilities block is a complete new build to the highest standards.
- Spacious facilities flooded with natural light
- Large disabled room
- Walk-in wet rooms
- Under floor heating throughout
- Laundry room with washers, dryers, sinks and ironing facilities.
- Dishwashing room
- Undercover chemical toilet waste area with hand washing facilities
- Freezer available for freezing ice blocks
- Reception area with tourist information and comfortable seating
- Waste and recycling area
Please note: The entrance gates to the park are quite narrow. Please pull well forward through the gates before turning, to avoid the back of your caravan catching the gate – thank you
Deer's Mead Caravan & Camping 2020
A pitch includes caravan, tent or motor home, 2 people & 1 car.
£8 per extra adult per night
£31.50 per night
(Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday)
10th, 11th and 12th April
8th, 9th and 10th May
22nd, 23rd, and 24th May
28th, 29th and 30th August
A minimum of 2 nights & 3 nights booking over a Bank Holiday
£28.00 per night
10th April - 2nd September
£25.50 per night
1st March - 9th April
3rd September - 31st October