Overview of Deer's Mead Caravan and Camping Park
Our caravan & camping Park has new luxury facilities and fully serviced super pitches.
- Rural, adult only (18+) park
- Small, tranquil park with just 35 pitches
- The park has achieved a Visit England Gold Award, a 5 star grading.
- Dog friendly with quiet roads and footpaths nearby for walks
- Access just a short distance off the A140
- All new, high standard facilities
- Free wifi available across the park
- Locked overnight gates for security
- Open from 1st March to 31st October each year
- Arrivals from 2pm and departures by 12 noon
- Minimum 2 nights stay and 3 nights over a bank holiday
- Quiet policy between 11pm and 7am
- Garage with small shop, caravan accessories shop and craft centre all within walking distance
(Please note: most mobile phone signals are weak on the park, but you may get a better signal just up on the A140.)
The park is well placed for exploring. It is just 6 miles from the North Norfolk coast and beaches. It is within easy reach of fishing villages, market towns, some National Trust properties, the Norfolk Broads and the fine city of Norwich.
Ideal for nature watching, walking and cycling along Weaver’s Way or Marriott’s Way